In Step #1, I made a bold promise…
That you will be able to start investing (read: buy your first set of stocks and know when to sell them, and at what price), even if you know very little about the stock market.
I’ve been investing in the stock market for nearly 10 years already, and I must say…
progress money, even if I’m not a stock market genius.
Is it really possible to confidently buy your first set of stocks without so much knowledge about it?
As long as the stock list came from experts. And that’s what you’ll learn today – where to download a reliable list of stocks to buy…
…at the best buying price.
…and at the best selling price.
Where to Access the List of Great Stocks To Buy
In step one, I recommended a particular stock brokerage company. That’s because you can only access this list from COL Financial. And you cannot access it if you’re not their customer.
Step #1 – Log in to your account, and click “more” beside the “Latest Research” section.
The Archives should open in a new window, and should look like this:
Step #2 – In the product drop down menu, choose “COLing The Shots” then click “Search”.
Step #3 – Click the latest publication.
The publication should open in a new window, and would look like this:
The List of Stocks to Buy. And How You Should Use This Document.
If you scroll further down, you will come across the section, “COLing The Shots Stock Picks”. Here’s how it looks:
This table is just for illustration purposes. Taken last January 2016. This publication is given by COL Financial once every month.
Don’t stress yourself with all the terms and numbers. You only need three things:
The company name, the “16 FV” and the “Buy Below Price”.
Here’s how it works…
If the current price of the stock is less than the buy below price…
BUY the stock!
Personally, I don’t usually sell because I’m a loooong term investor. But since our goal here is for you to have a “feel” of what it’s like finally invest, there’s no harm if you do. Here’s the guideline:
If the current price of the stock is [almost] equal to, or exceeds the 16 FV…
SELL the stock!
If the price falls between the buy below price and the 16 FV, do nothing!
But more than the list of stocks, this is my favorite feature:
COL financial teaches you why they make certain decisions. Like this:
There’s really nothing more to it, so I’m going to close it with this…
The Truth About Stock Market Investing. And Some Dos and Don’ts.
You will lose money!
Yes. No matter how hard you try to prevent it. It’s inevitable.
But don’t be too hard on yourself. Because everyone loses money in the stock market. Including me. Even experts. Walang pinipili yan!
I shared this document to you so that you could get started right away. Use this so you could have an educated buying decision while you are still learning. Please don’t rely on this forever!
As you go along, you will outgrow this and have your own strategy. Of course, you will only achieve this if you study.
Of course, you will only achieve it when you study.
Invest only 10% of your income (or 5,000 pesos whichever is higher).
That way, hindi mashadong masakit pag bumababa ang stocks. You’re still a beginner. You’re still learning. So start small.
Dondon Crisostomo of FQBits calls this amount your disposable income. The amount that can be gone today, and you’ll still live. It will hurt. But you’ll live.
Compare one publication to the previous one.
I assure you, you will learn a lot from it! Look for trends. Look for signals. Trust me, you can use it as weapons in your future decisions.
This one’s my favorite:
Not that hard to understand, right? Until today, I still refer to this to calm my nerves.
But don’t forget, this is just a guide. Break all the rules as you please. It’s scary, yes. But no one learns in waiting to overcome fear. That will not happen.
Do things despite the fear. That’s true courage.
That’s about it. I hope I was able to help.
PS. I only spend 1% of my time in checking my stock market portfolio. The rest of the 99%, I spend it on ventures that can help me retire early. To know more about it, click here and I’ll take you to the video.